To be a fashion designer, you need to study kind of designs to create a perfect dress, to be an architect; you need to study from the basic so you can draw a perfect establishment. When creating or doing something you need to study and understand the purpose, details and the risk. There are always a guidelines and instructions in everything, to do the right way and get the perfect result of your idea or imagination. Same goes in decorating fish tank or aquarium there’s a lot of things you need to be considered. If you are first time getting an aquarium; the first thing in your thought is the place for your fish. Your ideal set up for your aquatic pets to grow and you want them that they will look comfortable and satisfied in their place. If you care too much to your pet fish please don’t take for granted to read the Aquadudes perfect way of decorating fish tank.
- You want to make sure that you can get the fish tank decoration you desired but first you should put in your mind that does your stuffs for decoration does have an effect to your pet fish? Fish are not like humans who care so much in elaborating decorations in terms in colors, style and the materials used. Empathize to your aquatic pets.
- Make a right choice means search the kind of fish that you have first. Search about the information of your fish; there swimming environment, life span and there different characteristics. Just like as humans, we have different characteristics and we have different preferences in the environment. Same goes to the fish; they have different preferences in water. Second thing you need to consider in your fish tank decoration is getting know your pets. Study there personality and get the best set up and decoration for your aquatic pets.
- Do search about the materials that you will use in your decorations and find out if there is a harmful effect. Some materials for fish tank decorations are not classified as toxic but when they contact with the water there is a possible that a toxic will create. Chose wisely in choosing decors, there are times might reduce the ability of the water it can affect to create oxygen. Which oxygen is the very important element for the fish and the plants in the water so they can live longer. Be aware and be grounded of the environment of your aquatic pet.
- Now if going to pick-up a ceramic items, ceramic are made of clay and hardened by the heat, its highly advisable that don’t pick –up on this item with these colors: blue, yellow or red glazes. These are not designed to use in fish tank aquarium settings absolutely 100%. Because there is a good chance these materials can cause of unnecessary soluble. Another items you need to avoid; inks and dyes that are non-colorfast, rubber, and plastic items. These are the kind of items has the possibility to harm your aquatic pets. Be choosy!
- Some people think like this; if they found something that could be use in decoration, they go for it and never think if there is a harmful effect to it. Highly recommend that if you don’t want to put into risk of your aquatic pets; in getting the items you should go in a pet shop. But choose a pet shop that sale the right items for your desire fish tank decoration.
- 50%-70% is the appropriate calculation to cover your tank. When you got this it means you decorate the right way, you have the advantage in able to observe if there some quirks, antics even the smallest specimen in your tank.
- Putting a live plant is an additional attraction in your tank but if you are not into plants its okay to not to put any plant in your fish tank. Remember you are the creator of your own fish tank decoration.
Hoping these guidelines will help you in achieving your desire fish tank decoration.
If you want more information visit the http://aquadudes.com/.